Wednesday 2 October 2013

Fashion Business...

Starting up your own business is so time consuming, money is no where to be seen and the next night out looks too far away.
Along with having a new puppy (Billy) which means no sleep and constant 'playtime'... its a struggle to say the least. 

I paint such a bad picture, but it actually is all worth it.

Since my last post I have been lucky enough to gain a Government start up loan (link at the bottom of the page) where I was given a mentor and a whole lot of paperwork to complete. On being awarded the loan I have been able to buy everything from stock to rails and a gazebo for my market stall. Lymington Market, New Forest, UK.

The journey so far...







My first market stall was a nice early wake up (6am) and there I was on a very cold and windy morning sat in my gazebo along with the the rug man one side and the fruit and veg the other. Obviously was not looking hopeful but it took a while and soon ladies came to look and brought a few items. It wasn't until this week that I realised people needed to see I was returning weekly to trust in my items.... more came back this weekend and I made a killlinnnnggg!!  

Next steps are my website building, photoshoot of stock and booking in clothes parties. 

Here is a link to the start up loans website. If anyone is thinking of starting their own business,which I highly recommend, then have a look at what this can offer you and keep following my blog for dos and  don'ts along the way...


www.startuploans.co.uk

until next time x 

P.S.  Puppy Billy... 










No comments:

Post a Comment